Young Researchers Symposium
We invite young researchers to participate in the Young Reserachers Symposium, which will take place at the Campus San Joaquin, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile on July 24 and 25, preceding the ICMP 2015. We encourage the participation of recent PH.D.s, postdocs and young researchers.
Interested participants are invited to submit an abstract in lecture or poster format. Deadline for submissions is April 1, 2015. Decisions will be anounced by May 1.
A lecture format involves a 15-minute oral presentation with an additional 5 minutes for discussion. Each contributor must submit a title and a brief abstract not to exceed 250 words.
Contributed talks and posters must be first submitted through our submission system.
The title and abstract must be submitted using the enclosed template. Instructions as well as the required style file, are in this zip archive. It contains the following files:
No additional macros are allowed in the contribution.
All contributions must be classified in one of the conference topical themes, namely,
- Dynamical systems (including integrable systems).
- Equilibrium and non-equilibrium statistical mechanics (including interacting particle systems).
- PDE (including fluid dynamics, wave equation and NLSE, Boltzmann equation, material science and Einstein equations).
- Stochastic models and probability (including Random Matrices, SLE, KPZ and S(P)DE's).
- Algebraic methods (including operator algebras, representation theory and algebraic aspects of QFT).
- Quantum mechanics and spectral theory (including random Schrödinger equation and quantum chaos).
- Quantum information and computation.
- Quantum many-body theory and condensed matter physics (including applications of Quantum field theory to condensed matter).
- Quantum field theory.
- Geometry and topology in Physics (including string theory and quantum gravity).